1. In a large oven-safe pan, sauté the garlic in the butter/oil over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes (till fragrant).
2. Add any uncooked vegetables to the pan, reserving vegetables that soften significantly when cooked till last. I put carrots, bell peppers, squash, onions, potatoes, radishes, beets and the like in first, cook for 2-3 minutes until they start to get tender and then add in the “soft” veggies – tomatoes, mushrooms, and leftover veg that has already been cooked.
3. Continue cooking until all vegetables are warm and then add greens with 1 tablespoon of water. Let the greens cook down slightly.
4. Meanwhile whisk together the eggs, milk, and ¼ c. water. Pour egg mixture over the vegetables and let cook on the stove for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally as you would for scrambled eggs.
5. Once the eggs are partially cooked, sprinkle with cheese of your choice and transfer to a preheated oven.
6. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through then turn to broil for 2 minutes to get the cheese all nice and bubbly. Serve hot with toast and a smoothie for breakfast or with a side salad for lunch or dinner.