- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Slice tomatoes in half then place in pan and toss with salt and apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
To make crumble:
- Mix oats, almond meal, cheese, oregano, and salt.
- Cut butter into small cubes and add to oat mixture. Combine all ingredients by hand then spread evenly over tomatoes.
- Bake for 40 minutes until tomato juices are bubbling around the edges and the crumble is firm and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
NOTE: This recipe freezes and reheats well. It can also be made with eggplant or zucchini.
Recipe courtesy of Juanita Barrientos, Executive Chef at Happy Harvest