- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil, head of garlic, salt, pepper, and a splash of agave in a sauté pan and cook over medium heat till the garlic is lightly toasted.
- Combine roasted garlic, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a food processor and blend. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Blanche carrots and beets in salted water by boiling till they are fork tender. Once blanched, remove from water and set on towels to cool.
- Slice carrots in half and quarter the beets. Place sliced veg in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle salt and pepper on top and mix with hands to coat.
- Place veg on warm grill and cook till char marks appear.
- Meanwhile, clean the Swiss chard then pat dry and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Grill for 10-15 seconds per side.
- Plate with chard on the bottom and veggies on top of the chard then top with pepitas and drizzle with dressing.