- Combine meatball ingredients.
- In a large and deep saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat until the onion is slightly translucent. Add the tomato sauce and cilantro (bouillon or fresh).
- Form the meatballs and drop them in to the sauce.
- Reduce the heat to low and allow to simmer for 1-2 hours at least, stirring occasionally to prevent the meatballs from sticking. NOTE: The longer the sauce cooks the richer the flavors will be.
- Serve over mashed potatoes and enjoy!