- Slice zucchini into thin ribbons using mandolin.
- Drizzle zucchini ribbons with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lightly grill zucchini on each side.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk till blended.
- Place arugula on large platter and drizzle with dressing.
- Layer grilled zucchini on top of arugula then add more dressing and toss.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and toasted hazelnuts.
Recipe courtesy of Juanita Barrientos, Executive Chef at Happy Harvest