1. Place your rinsed cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it’s the size of rice.
2. Put the cauliflower in a large pan along with your diced onion, minced garlic, and a drizzle of olive oil. Saute over medium/high heat until the onion and garlic are fragrant.
3. Add the remaining veggies (except cabbage), your cooked chicken, and all the seasoning to the pan and stir. Add soy sauce and 1/4ish cup of water to keep the veg from sticking to the bottom of the pan and to aid in cooking the more firm veggies. Cover and reduce heat.
4. In a small bowl, crack your eggs and stir them up. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a small pan and pour your eggs in the pan. Gently stir the top layer of eggs in a circular motion using a fork, as you would an omelette. Once the eggs are cooked to the point where you have only a small amount of liquid on top, flip over and cook till done. Slice eggs into thin strips and add to your large pan with the veggies and “rice”. (NOTE: If that sounds too complicated, just cook ’em like you would scrambled eggs and call it good.)
5. Pour 1/2 cup of water in your egg pan and add your thinly sliced cabbage. Cover with lid and cook till the cabbage is tender then add to the large pan with the rest of the fried rice.
6. Adjust seasoning to taste and dish up. Serve with additional soy sauce on the side and Sriracha sauce for an extra kick.